Ahhhhh! The excitement is a little too overwhelming. I saw on the Puckett Blog that you had updated and I immediately clicked on over, just to find a post about getting ready!! Hmmm... I'll believe it when I see pictures!! Can't wait!! You have a lot to catch up on.
We sat down to eat dinner and Nathanael said with a very happy voice, "I remember this stuff, it's disgusting." I held in the giggle and was suprised he said it so cheerfully. (We were having Chicken Enchiladas)
4 comments:
Ahhhhh! The excitement is a little too overwhelming. I saw on the Puckett Blog that you had updated and I immediately clicked on over, just to find a post about getting ready!! Hmmm... I'll believe it when I see pictures!! Can't wait!! You have a lot to catch up on.
Just a teaser huh??! :)
. . . we're still waiting!!!! :) Can't wait to see what you guys have been up to this summer!! Love ya~ Kari
it time, its time, did she just say its time!? It is Sept 4. I think you have broken my sweet little Texas heart :(
Post a Comment