Saturday, February 21, 2009
Facebook...what more can I say?
I have to admit, I've been sucked into facebook. If you are on facebook send me a friend request. I have had a great time finding friends from years past. I love it. I'll try to give you a blog update for Feb. soon! Hope you had a great Valentines Day! Until then,.... see you on facebook. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've become a total facebook addict, too. Just what I need - one more thing to suck my time!
I'm with ya there. Facebook takes a lot less time than blogging plus it's fun catching up with friends.
Welcome to the wide world of Facebook! I'll try and find you the next time I'm on...
So excited we can keep intouch also on facebook.
It's so addicting, huh?!
So... Did you abandon your blog? Hello? Anybody here? :)
Post a Comment