Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sorry!

I shouldn't have promised pictures. I'm sorry. I really thought I would get more into blogging once school started and obviously that didn't happen. Life is good. We stay busy. I have a lot of fun pictures I did take with our new camera... I've just got to get them on the computer. It's always fun hearing what you are up to! Thanks for the light you share with our family! Happy Day!

5 comments:

xantogal said...

Live just doesn't seem to slow down for anyone anymore... :)Tell your boys I said "hello".

makana said...

so what kind of camera did you get? I am eargly awaiting some pictures! :)

Tina said...

You sure owe your blogging friends some really good pictures and posts. You know that don't you?

Can't wait to see all the fun pictures from the parties!!

Love,
Anxiously awaiting

Jake and Kari Williams said...

Amy!! We are dying to know what is going on in your lives!! Love to you all!!!!

Shelby Osmond said...

still waiting.......................