Sunday, January 20, 2008

Here it is....

It's been 3 months and I'm ready to start posting. It's been so busy here. I haven't had a chance to sit down and write. (Sorry to all or you...Shane, Staci and Susan...who have been checking faithfully.) You probably won't check again for a month because you have lost faith in me. I'm sorry!!! I will try to do better! I have a lot to catch up on. I've actually been keeping a list of all the things I want to blog so I'm sure in the next few weeks you will get caught up with all that has been going on.
We just started looking for a house. We are thrilled that the time has finally come but it has also been stressful for me because there is a lot going on and it's very time consuming.
I have been heavily involved with the school play. I was asked to be the head choreographer. I love it. It is a lot of fun. We started in November getting all the choreography done and ready. Then we had tryouts in December and started rehearsals in January. It's been busy!!! The boys have been great sports supporting me. Joshua goes with me in the mornings and Nathanael hangs out at home with Justin (and Brett & Julie). Then 2 days a week we have after school rehearsals and the boys have play dates. They love that. It's going well but I am tired!
I am the Young Women's sports director and LOVE it. The Young Women are the best! We had our first game last Saturday and won. They were so excited. We combine with 2 other wards and had 11 girls there. We won 54 to 10 I think. I'm just excited that the Young Women are coming.
Joshua is loving scouts. He goes once a week. I'll update you with all the pictures soon. He was baptized last November. It was one of the neatest days of my life. He was so ready. It was a very special day. It brought such a peaceful feeling to our home. I am so proud of him. He is doing really well at school. He loves math and spelling and of course recess! He loves to build Lego's.
Nathanael is growing up so fast! He turned 5 last October. He hangs out with me. He is such a good boy. He has a little class he goes to once a week and learns gospel stories and gets to try playing different instruments. He really enjoys it. He goes with me once a week to clean for my grandma. That is fun. He loves playing with his 'eye' cars from the movie Cars.
Jason is doing well. He just got a new calling as a teacher in the High Priests Quorum. He seems pretty excited. He is working harder than ever as we get ready to get a home. He loves playing with the boys. He stays busy working on different projects. He enjoys working out.
Well I hope that this update finds you happy and well! We love you! Thank you for your friendships and love!
Have a fabulous week!!
(Congratulations Aubrey and Ross on your baby girl!! She is beautiful!!)

2 comments:

Staci and Tori said...

Well it's about time girl...Shane and I were just talking about your blog yesterday.
Love you guys!!!!

Stephanie said...

Yea! I was so excited to see a new one when I clicked on it today! Good luck with the house hunt. We just started looking in Rochester last week too!