Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Official!















(living room and front door)

This week we made a huge step toward a dream we've had for several years. We put an offer on a house and yesterday it became official....it's under contract! We are so excited! We hope to be in for sure by the beginning of March (maybe earlier). It's nerve racking but oh so exciting!


We wanted to share our news with you! Here are a few pictures we took the first time we walked through it.

For some reason I am only able to upload one picture. I'll keep trying.

It's a 5 bedroom (2 upstairs and 3 downstairs), 3 full bathrooms, 2 car garage. It has an okay size backyard. We are so excited!

2 comments:

Dave said...

That is awesome!! Congrats. That will be so fun for you guys. I would recommend that Brett or someone that knows mortgage stuff take a look at the loan to make sure that you are getting the best deal. Rates are awesome but be careful of junk fees and not so honest brokers! Trust me, just ask Brett.

natalie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!