Monday, October 8, 2007

We did it!




After 3 tries we finally got our blog up and running. It has been so fun to read on our family and friend's blogs. We hope it's just as fun for you as we try to keep you updated on all that's going on!


First of all we want to say THANK YOU!
Thank you for touching our lives in such meaningful ways!
We are inspired by you!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so excited you have a blog!! It will be so fun to see what your family is up to! We love you guys!

Staci and Tori said...

I guess maybe I should start one of these. Miss you guys TONS!!!!!!!!!!

mamasuisse said...

Amy, I found you! I can't wait to see your pictures and read about all you're doing. I miss seeing you every day!

Dave said...

Now I have another place to post true comments for all of your friends and family to see!!

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamasuisse said...

I check your blog every few days and am WAITING for an update!

Stephanie said...

Ummmm. Do you need help with some pictures and stories. I will make up some for you!!
Shane

Staci and Tori said...

Shane is giving us all a hard time but at least i posted another one!!! ha-ha

Stephanie said...

OK. This blog will be deleted in 1 week from now!! I have wasted a good 2 minutes of my life checking your blog the past 2 months!! Post already!!
Shane

Staci and Tori said...

I'm with Shane....I started this blog stuff to keep in contact better with all you but there nothin on your end.