
Yes...we had a water balloon fight again this year as they got off the bus. It was so fun!

After drying up we headed to our friends home for snow cones. It was a chilly morning.
Then off to the park.

We packed a lunch (or went through Wendy's drive through) and took it to the wood park. Joshua went to a friends house for a party. The sun came out and it was perfect!

We have a lot of last day of school traditions I'm realizing. They are the best! Next was Maggie Moo's for some delicious ice cream! Cotton candy with gummy bears, Raspberry sorbet with gummy bears and a new flavor... Red velvet cake batter with reese's peanut butter cups. AMAZING!

His famous blue lips!

Come on.... smile please!

That's better!

Fun, fun, fun!

We ended the day with a movie in the backyard. We watched Snowball Express, an old Disney. It was great! It cooled off right at the very end. It was an awesome day!
6 comments:
I think I need to come and spend my last day of school with YOU!!
Goodness you have a lot of very fun traditions for the last day. That looked like the funnest day ever.
How fun! Your boys are growing up and getting so big!! I hardly recognize Josh any more... I'm glad you have such fun traditions for the last day of school!!
I love all your traditions! Love the movie in the back yard. Wish we could do that when we come. That would be so much fun.
Also... go gators. Is it sad that the blanket was the first thing I saw in the last picture?
Thanks for the recent blog posts, I've enjoyed reading them.
WOW how fun!!! Makes me miss Bay Circle!!!
Post a Comment