When I got back from my trip my Mom, Jeni and I got together to make a Christmas Tree Cinnamon roll. We had fun being together and again missed that Tina wasn't there.
We love you Tina!
We had a lot of fun with Tori here for the holidays. The boys couldn't get enough of her.
She was so sweet to spend so much time with them playing the Wii and other activities.
We can't wait to see her again in the summer!
We had a lot of fun together and it was yummy too!
Every year we have a Christmas dinner the Sunday before Christmas with my side of the family. Here are my parents with some of their grandchildren.
(Hayden was wandering around and Tina's family was in Texas...I don't understand why they didn't come to dinner!!! :) We miss you guys!)

After dinner we opened gifts from each other.
He is still in shock of the gift he received...He was pretty excited.
A Jersey and basketball cards were quite the treat!
He flipped out over his jersey too! What a fun night!
(Hayden was wandering around and Tina's family was in Texas...I don't understand why they didn't come to dinner!!! :) We miss you guys!)
After dinner we opened gifts from each other.
He is still in shock of the gift he received...He was pretty excited.
A Jersey and basketball cards were quite the treat!
He was so content on his shoulder.
3 comments:
It's nice to see a post from you. It looks like you had a fun Christmas. What is a Christmas Tree Cinnamon Roll??
I love your cute girls photo. It would be even cuter with Tina in it I know :)
I sure missed you more than you know!! I wish I could be with you and help you make the Christmas Trees. You know.... they would have worked if I was there!! Too bad!!
Post a Comment