This is copied and pasted from my cousin Shelby Osmond, Brandon Osmonds wife....
Please help if you are interested!
Thanks!
This is for Brandon
OK… now is the time where we really test the capacity of the WorldWide Web. First off, I wish to express my sincere appreciation to everyone who has participated thus far in the voting process forBrandon. There is no way he could be in the top four without your help. Now I'm going to go out on a limb and ask for a more concerted effort to push him through to the semi finals.
It seems we currently have two blog posts asking for help:
(http://donosmond-inmyopinion.blogspot.com/2008/11/music-runs-in-family.html)(http://strengtheningfamilies.blogspot.com/2008/11/vote-for-nathan-and-brandon.html)
I'm curious to see if we can increase that number. Below you willfind a form blog post you can copy and paste on your blog to helpBrandon through. (If you feel comfortable doing so.)
Thank you for your help,
Shelby Osmond
----Blog Entry
Vote For Brandon
Just as in the movie Napoleon Dynamite, a few of us have bandedtogether to post similar blog entries in hopes to help our friendBrandon Osmond. Brandon recently submitted a song for a writer'scompetition, and doing quite well – but we need your help. Afterreading this post (and if you feel so inclined), please copy and pastethis post on your blog.
First off, let's run through the specifics. Here's a link to Brandon's song: http://music.mormontimes.com/artist.php?id=62
Here's the link to vote for Brandon's song:
http://music.mormontimes.com/contest.php?id=737
In order to vote for Brandon's song, you'll need to log in. Don'tworry; you are not going to get spam. I guess it is just one way forthem to make sure you can only vote once a day.
Here's the link to setup a login:
http://music.mormontimes.com/signup.php?nocache=1
If you really like the song, go back tomorrow – and the day after, andthe day after… – and keep voting! :)
Thanks for your help. I know Brandon will appreciate it.
Now that you've read this blog entry, copy and paste this identicalpost for your blog.
Share this with your readers and let's all help Brandon make it to the semifinals.
THANK YOU!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
do you sell scentsy?
Okay, I saw that you finally did a new post and you didn't put any family stuff on. You are in so much trouble ;)
Post a Comment