Sunday, June 15, 2008

First year going to the Parade of Homes and these are my favorites...

Favorite Pool -I loved the slide



Favorite craft room



Favorite full length mirror



Favorite wall hanging and saying






Favorite play room





Favorite wall color





Favortie boys room






Favorite Master Bedroom




Favorite light fixture




I fell in love with the dark chocolate stain used on the floors and
on the cabinets through the whole house!



Favorite indoor gym



Favorite picture collection



It was fun and I wish I could have seen more homes. Maybe next year.

I got some great ideas though!

5 comments:

makana said...

Well, you have decided for me what i want to decorate my home like! Those are incredible rooms! I LOVED the football room and the play room the most.

Tina said...

Wowzer!!!
Welcome back to the blogging world my sista!! I missed you!
I love the picture of the boys at the top. They are growing up to be handsome little boys! I also enjoyed all of the pictures of the homes. I can't imagine living in homes like that. I don't want a house that doesn't look like its been lived in... you know? Thanks for sharing!!

makana said...

i think its about time to update this... :)

Suzy said...

I love the parade of homes. We usually go but we didn't make it this year. I'm glad you posted these pictures so I could get a taste of what it was like!

Melanie said...

Hey Amy! Great idea to take pics of your faves--can I go with you next year!?! Will you please send me the quote--I couldn't read it all and it sounds really good. : ) thanks so much!