This is as good as the shot gets. I am standing in the hallway...
We got our washer and dryer this last week! Boy were we excited. Many blessing have come our way and these were some of them! Thank you to our angels for this blessing! We have caught up on laundry and will stay on top of it! YEAH!! If your washer or dryer ever go out, call me!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look great! Wow, high tech that's for sure. You are spoiled! I can't wait to come and use them someday. My clothes should be the cleanest they've ever been with those bad boys washing them!! Congrats!!
Amy, thanks again for the phone call! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. I guess that what time does huh? You look great. Congrats on the house and everything new and good coming your way. I'll keep in touch now that I have your blog....
We sat down to eat dinner and Nathanael said with a very happy voice, "I remember this stuff, it's disgusting." I held in the giggle and was suprised he said it so cheerfully. (We were having Chicken Enchiladas)
5 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They look great! Wow, high tech that's for sure.
You are spoiled!
I can't wait to come and use them someday. My clothes should be the cleanest they've ever been with those bad boys washing them!!
Congrats!!
I'm so jealous - I love front loading washers. They fit so much more at one time. Yay for you guys!
Holy moly, that's a nice washer and dryer combo! Love it!
Those are some pretty appliances, Congratulations!
Amy, thanks again for the phone call! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. I guess that what time does huh? You look great. Congrats on the house and everything new and good coming your way. I'll keep in touch now that I have your blog....
Take Care,
Jamie
Post a Comment