FHE fun!
We had a fun easter this year. Saturday we had our traditional Eater Egg Hunt except that we had at Carol and David's church with the whole Puckett family. It was so much fun. Brad and Becky were in town, it was so nice to see them! Sunday we went to the Taufer's for dinner. It was delicious and the kids enjoyed another egg hunt inside after dinner. Jase and I were asked to speak in sacrament meeting, Nathanael gave a talk in Primary and Jase taught the lesson in his quorum. It was a busy day but a really good one. Talks always allow you time to ponder and learn. I learned so much! We finally dyed some of our own eggs for Family Night. It was fun!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!
3 comments:
Ah, I sure missed coloring eggs this year. It looked like yours turned out fabulous!!
Your hair sure is getting longer and longer and longer. You look great!!
I'm glad you had a great Easter!!
Sure love you.
Sure looks life fun! Hopefully someday we will be able to join in the fun festivities! I love all the new posts. Love you guys tons
Amy, you're such a beautiful girl! Inside and out!
Post a Comment