Well after an extra week of waiting we signed the papers Thursday night. We are official home owners! We are so excited! We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow as we move into our home. Many thanks to those that are helping! We couldn't do it without you!
The play this week has gone well. I'm tired but it's been fun to see the kids excited and hear the audience's reaction to them. It will be a sweet sorrow to be done.
I had to share the news! I'm exhausted so I'm headed to bed!
Good night!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea!!!!!
I'm so excited for you. Congrats!!
I can't wait to see pictures and hear all the fun news a home owner can tell.
Love you (more than my luggage!)
Teens
I can't wait to see pictures! I wish I was there to help.
I'm so glad it went through!! That was scary! I hope the move is going well.
The play was awesome! After the rocky dress rehearsals, I wondered how it would go, but it was so cute. Well done!
Congrats Amy on the house :)
I have a question about the blogging how do you put video's on your blog?
Hey, cute blog. Your house looks awesome. I'll bet you guys are just so relieved to finally be in there. Now you can just relax and start decorating it and making it your own. Let us know when you want to get together.
Jaci
Post a Comment