Sunday, February 3, 2008

I think it snowed last night...

This snow bank is taller than my car!



Jason looks like a little boy next to this one!




Snow, snow and more snow!




I loved this angle! It looks like the snow is as high as the house!





We woke up to beautiful snow this morning! Jason and (Uncle) Brett shoveled right up until it was time to go to church. We are glad to have buff men living at our house!! WOW!! I wanted you to see just how much we got! Sure hope you had a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome pictures! And I love the front of your house!

Staci and Tori said...

We don't even get snow like that in good old Cleveland

Staci and Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamasuisse said...

I'm still boggled at all the snow. And I'm so glad to have buff men living with me, too. This year was the first year I've had to shovel since moving here 6 years ago. Steve was out of town and Matthew was sick. It took me 1 1/2 hours to get halfway through the driveway before a neighbor showed up with a snow blower and finished it in 5 minutes. I think we need one of those!

Kathy said...

I just love the pictures of your new home and can't wait until you get into it. We'll be there to help you move that is for sure. It should pretty easy since you already have everything packed up and ready to go. Love you tons!
Kathy

BROWNCON said...

Hi Amy this is Connie Brown I finally got a computer. I love your blog and your new house hopefully you get it. I am going to start a blog and hopefully it will be up this week it is BROWNCON..blogspot.com. Hope to hear back from you soon :)