Monday, June 13, 2011

A few projects...

I love making jewelry! These turned out so fun.

Mrs. Dastrup loves frogs! We made a cute frog quilt for her new baby boy coming this summer!

This was a thank you gift that turned out so awesome! It was hard to give away. :)

I don't think I posted these pictures yet... Many, many hours created a sweet Ohio State blanket!


So glad that project is done!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

I LOVE that summer craft. How adorable. I bet your mother-in-law just loved it!!
We should put together a craft for our girls night on Thursday the 14th! What do you say? Anything cheap we could do?

McKay said...

Is that Stephanie Keech Dastrup that is his teacher? I was in her ward at BYU and her dad was the stake president...small world

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby Osmond said...

You have got to be the craftiest person I know. Look at those projects- perfection. Teach me your ways Amy! Love them all! ps i wouldn't mind those summer blocks hint hint jk

marcia said...

Wow Amy I love them all. Your jewelry is beautiful and I love your blanket. What a lucky teacher. How did you make the Ohio blanket? That looked like it would have taken many many many hours and it's amazing!