Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's a party at our house!


This week I was spoiled Monday for my birthday and then Nathanael had his birthday Tuesday. I'm finishing up party details for him for Thursday. Then Saturday is the BIG day...his baptism! It is an amazing week, a crazy busy week, one that we won't forget! I'm glad it's been good, just ready for it to slow down a little! :)

4 comments:

makana hansen said...

i wish we could be there for the festivities. And I am curious how your birthday went. I need pictures woman! :)

EatRunWorkPlay said...

That is so cool! Congratulations!
Sorry I missed your birthday...not sure where my mind was that day...but a huge Happy Birthday to you too!!!
Love ya!

Tina said...

Yay for October!! What a fun month for your family!! Give Nathanael a HUGE hug from all of us. Hope the party goes GREAT today!! Good luck! Love you!

BROWNCON said...

I bet you guys had so much fun. I hope the Baptism went well.