The boys have been taking turns being in charge of family night and last night it was Nathanael's turn. He did such a great job. He chose to play hide and seek for the activity. We had some creative hiders and some excellent seekers. Here are some of the best spots they found.
Nathanael in the new, never been used garbage can. It didn't last long before we hear a little voice calling for help. 'I can't hold it any longer, I have to use the bathroom!'
We all had a good laugh!
It took us so long to find Joshua, he nearly fell asleep!
After our delicious treat of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies(made by Nathanael with mom's help) we had a surprise visit from Jewels and Bamato. What a fun evening!
9 comments:
Amy
I just found your Blog. How are you. It is fun to see you and your cute family.
Those are some great hiders you guys better brush up on your finding skills.
I love it!!!
I couldn't contain my laughter and therefore had a coughing fit because of looking at Nathanael's hiding spot!! Good thing it's never been used. I love the picture of the boys at the top of the blog! You should be a very proud mother. What good lookin' guys!!
Hey, we played hide and seek for FHE too. We went outside and Cloey had a blast running after daddy and Jacob couldn't stop laughing.
These made me laugh!
What great hiding places! I'd love to steal Joshua's hiding place - maybe I can clear out a cabinet that would be big enough for me to hide in. Then the kids won't find me, and I can just go to sleep for a while ;-)
hahaha, next time you play you will have to invite us over too!
Tina left a comment on my blog and now I found you guys. I am so happy to hear about your cute little family. Keep on posting. Love ya!
Hi Amy,
I found your blog off of tina's blog. Your house looks wonderful!!! We just put a contract on a house here in Dallas. This last week we found out that we will be moving in mid-June. I just had my first child in November her name is Susan. Jim and I have been loving Texas. Jim (my husband) is from Houston, Texas and couldn't wait to get back to Texas from Utah. Personally I miss the mountains but Texas has been good to me.
We have a family blogspot www.bassifamily.blogspot.com Your boys are so handsome. It's good to see you after so many years. Talk to you soon.
alexis (miner) bassi.
ps: I miss ballroom too!!! It was such a fun time of life.
That is so funny that Joshua fell asleep in the cupbord! I love it. Cute kids!!!!
Post a Comment